- Sturdy and durable weatherproof enclosure with unique knockout feature that can be easily removed for convenient attachment of fittings.
- Constructed from high-quality PVC material with stainless steel screws.
- UV stabilized for increased resistance to UV degradation, suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- IP56 rated enclosure provides excellent protection against dust and water ingress.
- BEP certified for environmental compliance.
Tripac Adaptable Electrical Boxes are a convenient option for housing a wide range of junctions and terminations. These adaptable boxes have a unique design featuring knockouts in standard sizes and configurations to make installation quick and easy. Knockouts are partially punched openings that can be removed to simplify the attachment of fittings or connectors.
Suitable applications include electrical, data and MATV cabling installations.
Material: Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) with stainless steel screws
Dimensions: 225mm x 150mm x 50mm
Knockouts: 2 x 20mm and 1 x 25mm dia.
These square boxes are available in a range of sizes and knockout configurations. Refer to the product datasheet for a handy selection chart.
|Enclosure Length (mm):||225|
|Enclosure Width (mm):||150|
|Enclosure Height (mm):||50|
|Enclosure PVC Type:||Knockout|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.