- A low-temperature, flame retardant, weather resistant, lead free PVC insulating tape
- Resistant to oils, acids, chemicals and alkalies
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Listed UL 510, CSA 2.2, VDE
- Voltage Rating: 600V
The CABPRO 2710 is a 0.18mm professional grade, weather resistant, pressure sensitive vinyl tape for all kinds of mechanical and electrical applications. CABPRO 2710 is flame retardant and can be used as primary insulation for splices up to 600 volts. UL 510, CSA 22.2 Lead-free.
CABPRO 2710 Features
- 0.18mm thickness
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to sun, water, oil, acids, alkalies, corrosive chemicals
Used for general splicing purposes. Can be used as primary insulation for splices up to 600 volts and provides a protective outer jacket for splices at higher voltages. Can be used for wrapping wire harnesses and insulating degaussing coils. Colours can be used for colour coding electrical circuits.
Dimensions: 18mm x 20m x 0.18mm
|Tape Width (mm):||18|
|Tape Thickness (mm):||0.18|
|Maximum Temperature (degree celcius):||80|
|Tape Voltage (kV):||0.6|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.