- Factory terminated leads with Mode coloured connectors and jacket for patching between active equipment and panels
- Up to 500 mating cycles (IEC 61300-2-2)
- 3mm LSZH sheath
- Applications include data center and premise cabling
- Colour: Aqua
Fibre Optic Patch Leads
MSS Fibre Systems Fibre Optic Patch Leads are most commonly used in data centres, telecommunications rooms and fibre equipment patching.
OM3 Fibre Optic Patch Lead Specifications
• Used to connect networks like 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet
• Applications include data center and premise cabling
• Complies to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAB, IEC60793-2-10
• Cable Colour: Aqua
• 3mm LSZH (Low Smoke Halogen Free) sheath
|Cable Jacket Material:||LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen|
|Patch Lead Length (M):||2|
|Fibre Connector end A:||SC|
|Fibre Connector end B:||SC|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.