- Gigabit Media Converter transforms signals between 1000BASE-TX (Copper) and 1000BASE-LX (fibre) - SC interface
- Data Rate: 1000Mbps/1Gbps (1 Gig)
- Wavelength: 1300nm Multimode
- Maximum transmission distance: 2km
1000Base-TX to 1000Base-LX Multimode 1300NM SC Fibre Converter (2km)
Media Converters provide an intelligent solution for fibre optic connectivity where simplicity, low cost, and minimum footprint are the primary considerations. The 10/100/1000 Media Converter provides an intelligent solution for long distance connections between legacy 10BaseT and 100BaseTX networks and the newer 1000Base Gigabit Ethernet networks.
The built-in 10/100/100 converter enables the fibre cable connection to operate at 1000 Mbps connected to either a 10BaseT, 100BaseTX or a 1000BaseT network, while remaining completely 1000BaseSX standard-compliant for the fibre optic connection. The fibre connection can also operate in full duplex mode whether the RJ-45 port is connected to a full duplex switch or half duplex hub. Each Media Converter provides a 10/100/1000BaseT/ TX auto-negotiating RJ- 45 twisted-pair connector port featuring store-and-forward switching architecture. The built-in switch does the network segmentation to provide the maximum fibre distance. Auto- MDIX capability on the twisted-pair port allows convenient connection.
Media Converter Features
- Automatic identification of MDI/MDI-X cross line
- 10/100/100MBPS port with full half duplex auto-negotiation
- Back pressure flow control for full duplex
- Converter mode with auto-change forward (switch) function
- Telecommunication networks
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.