- Practically unlimited shelf-life (depending on environmental conditions)
- Designed for Australasian polymeric cables
- A few kit sizes cover a vast cable cross-section range
- Simple and quick installation (instructions supplied)
- Mechanically robust
Triple End Seal with Mastic 65-110mm OD
Heatshrink Triple End seals are designed for cables which are direct buried. This system is widely used for its mechanical strength and sealing capabilities with the combination of two end caps, medium wall tubing and mastic seals, it makes for a strong and robust system.
POWERJOINT™ heatshrink kits are commonly used throughout the world when jointing low and medium voltage cables in order to provide successful electrical connectivity and environmental insulation.
Each POWERJOINT™ comprises a unique set of cross linked polymer tubes creating a water seals and excellent connection for low and medium voltages.
The POWERJOINT™ kits have been individually designed for the specific requirements of the subject cable to be jointed with design variations dependent on the type and geographical requirements for the application.
POWERJOINT™ H1TRECS Features
• Practically unlimited shelf-life (depending on environmental conditions)
• Few kit sizes cover a vast cross section range reducing inventory values
• Simple to install with clear, easy to follow installation instructions that have been designed and developed in Australia
• Range of Triple End seals are designed for polymeric cables used in Australia, New Zealand and Australasian
• Strong mechanical strength
• Excellent sealing capabilities
NOTE: Must be installed by a competent tradesperson.
Training on all POWERJOINT™ products is available on request by our certified trainers.
|Voltage Rating (kV):||1|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.