- Seals cable ends during installation or storage. Made from cross-linked Polyolefin with hot melt glue liner which bonds cap to the cable jacket
- Resistant to UV rays, aggressive soils, chemicals and corrosion
- Quick reliable seal
Heatshrink End Cap 12-4MM
Heatshrink end caps are used for sealing cable ends during installation or storage. They are made from crosslinked polyolefin and have a hot melt glue liner that bonds the cap to the cable jacket.
Heatshrink End Cap Features
• Quick reliable seal of cable ends
• Watertight and unlimited storage life
• Highly resistant to ultraviolet rays, aggressive soils, chemicals and corrosion
The end cap should be shrunk onto the cable end starting the shrinkage process from the closed end. Once shrink is complete glue should extrude from the edges of the cap.
Conformant Standards: IEC:VDE:DIN
Material: Cross-linked polyolefin with thermoplastic sealant
Continuous Operating Temp: -35Â°C to +110Â°C
Shrinkage Temp: Starts 105Â°C Completed 135–
Tensile Strength: 12MPa
Elongation at Break Point: 500%
Longtitudinal Shrinkage: 10%
Breakdown Voltage: 10kV/mm wall thickness
Volume Resistivity: 1.0 x 1014 ohms cm
Water Absorption: <0.15%
Flammability: Do not use in flame prone areas
UV Resistance: Passed ISO 1408
Line drawing available. See Technical Data.
|Heatshrink Type:||End Cap|
|Pre-Shrink Diameter (mm):||12|
|After-Shrink Diameter (mm):||4|
|Heatshrink Tube Length (M):||0.04|
|Recovered Wall Thickness (mm):||2.6|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.