- Used for temporary connections, normal stranded and flexible conductors
- Bolts ensures a superior connection. Made from copper alloy
- Machined palms for bolting on either surface
- Can be reused many times
- Corrugated barrel to improve connection
Bolted Copper Lugs
CABAC bolted copper lugs are a quick and easy way of making a connection on a normal or flexible conductor.
- They can be reused may times.
- Palms are machined top and bottom for bolting on either surface.
- Quick and easy way to make temporary or permanent connections
- Manufactured form high conductivity copper alloy
- Barrels have internal corrugations in the clamp to assist current transfer
To install, simply insert the stripped conductor in the barrel, and tighten up the single hex nut.
-55C to 100C
Energy Australia, Powercor and many other recognized authorities
Conductor (mm2): 50-70
Building Wire Stranding No/Dia: 19/1.78, 19/2.14
Stud Size (mm): 12
Dimensions (mm): A: 60 B: 32 C: 6 G: 34
Box Qty: 5
|Stud Size (mm):||12|
|Cable Size Large End (mm2):||70|
|Cable Size Small End (mm2):||50|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.