- Aluminium mechanical link for wide cross section of conductors 0-36kV
- Tinned aluminium body suitable for Al and Cu conductors Class 1, 2, & 5.
- Shearing bolts break at specified torque flush to surface of link body
- Shearing bolt tip rotates reducing possible damage to the conductor
- Complies to IEC, EN 61238-1-3 2018
Features and Benefits
• Bolt breaking place is repeatable (regardless of the type and size of the conductor) flush with the outer surface of the connector body
• Copper and aluminium class 1, 2 and 5 connectors in the entire cross-section range from 10 to 1000 mm2
• No damage to cable conductors during the assembly process
• Higher resistance to clamping force relaxation
• Reduction of partial discharges in connectors
• The versatility of the system lies in a significant reduction in the number of sets of connector-pressing unit in comparison to traditional solutions
• Repeatability of the cable connection system in terms of the required clamping force
• Reduction of friction forces during the installation of the connection system on the cable conductor = no damage to the cable conductors when installing the connector
• Possibility to connect class 5 flexible conductors for which currently there are no screw fittings to connect them
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.