- New pillar design fits existing bases or wide mouth base- standard bolt pattern and dimensions
- Additional 25.7 % internal capacity
- New innovative concept
- 555mm high above pillar base
- Also see base PBBL
Pillar Box High Capacity Vented
The CABAC Pillar Box range provides a quality, cost effective distribution cover that accommodates all standard underground cable reticulation requirements. The high capacity vented model provides an additional internal capacity of 25.7% and is a CABAC registered design.
Pillar Box High Capacity Vented Features
• A bottom venting channel allowing the free flow of air while obstructing any water or foreign bodies
• Optional top venting for exhausting hot air in order to maintain lower operating temperatures for internal fuses, links, etc.
• Design incorporates a baffle system to condense humid air and divert water condensation outside
• Recyclable material
• Pillars can be stacked to reduce storage costs
• Additional 25.7% internal capacity
• New Innovative concept
• New pillar design fits existing bases - standard bolt pattern and dimensions
• CABAC registered design
Standard production material is ultra-violet stabilised to LS3 with proven long life exposure to sunlight. This material offers high absorption to everyday impacts with equally high resistance to contaminants, while presenting a rigid cover free from distortion.
Line drawings and dimension details are available. See Brochures and Images under Product Resources and select the latest Catalogue.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.