Baffle system design diverts water condensation to the outside
Made from recyclable material
Tops and bases are interchangeable with standard and large range
Pillar Tall Vented - Green
The CABAC Pillar Box range provides a quality, cost effective distribution cover that accommodates all standard underground cable reticulation requirements. These pillars have been in service for a number of years, installed by power authorities.
Standard Pillar Tops & Kits - Features
• Fits existing bases - standard bolt pattern and dimensions
• A bottom venting channel allowing the free flow of air while obstructing any water or foreign bodies
• Optional top venting for exhausting hot air in order to maintain lower operating temperatures for internal fuses, links, etc.
• Design incorporates a baffle system to condense humid air and divert water condensation outside
• Standard covers are embossed with 'Danger Electricity' on top
• Standard colour is nature green. Beige also available and special colours on request
• Recyclable material
• Pillars can be stacked to reduce storage costs
Standard production material is ultra-violet stabilised to LS3 with proven long life exposure to sunlight. This material offers high absorption to everyday impacts with equally high resistance to contaminants, while presenting a rigid cover free from distortion.
Line drawings and dimension details are available. See Brochures and Images under Product Resources and select the latest Catalogue.
Bases are available in other colours on request (orange, blue and grey). Special flame retardant and high impact materials are also available on request.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.