- KIT OF 4 Allen key bolts for pillar box assembly to deter unauthorised entry set of four with washers
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel M10x30mm
- Requires standard M6 across the flat allen key
- D-bolt verision also available
- D-Bolts require special tools (D-SOCKET or DB-TBSS)
Allen Head Bolt With Washer (Set 4)
CABAC supplies two bolt styles for use with a pillar box; the allen head bolt and the 'D' bolt style used to deter unauthorised entry. The bolts are made from stainless steel with options of washers and o-rings.
The 'D' bolts require a special tube spanner which has a long handle to clear the top of the pillar box, so that the bolts can be tightened or loosened without the risk of the spanner fouling the pillar box. CABAC has introduced a handy cordless drill socket drive for 'D' bolts. This speeds up cover removal and replacement (Part No. D-SOCKET).
An innovative locking bolt (Part No. PBLB) is made to order to prevent unauthorised entry using a padlock.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.