- Terminate stranded conductors, containing all strands in thin walled copper sleeve crimped to conductor
- Crimp holds on sleeve until housing screw makes connection
- Crimp with one of our HNKE range of crimp tools
- Halogen free and RoHS Compliant
Bootlace pins are used to terminate conductors, by containing the strands in a thin walled copper sleeve that is crimped on to the conductor. The sleeve ensures that no conductor strands stray, and also stops screws in the terminal from breaking strands. With the use of larger diameter flexible cables, the range is continually growing, so please contact our sales department if an item you need is not shown.
There are three basic types of Bootlace Pin:
- Insulated single conductor style
- Twin conductor style
- Uninsulated cord end sleeves
The sleeves should be slipped over the stripped conductor, and crimped with one of our HNKE range of crimp tools. The crimp is only to hold the sleeve on conductor until screw of terminal housing makes the connection.
Nominal Conductor: 0.5mm2
Pack Qty: 100
Tooling Part No.: HNKE12, HNKE3, HNKE6 and HNKE5
Note: Line drawings for dimensions (L, P, B and D) are available.
|Cable Size (mm2):||0.5|
|Terminal Type:||Bootlace Pin|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.