- Double grip - separate crimp barrels for conductor and insulation
- Conforms to AS 3169 and AS 4437
- Reduces installation errors - PVC insulated
Piggy Back Terminal 6.4 x 0.8MM Q/C
The comprehensive range of pre-insulated terminals is continually being developed as switchgear, contactors, terminal blocks etc. evolve.
Pre-insulated Terminal Features
• High quality product meeting International Standards
• Funnel entry terminals allow easy conductor entry, minimising substandard crimps
• Long term electrical integrity
• Translucent nylon in fully insulated quick connector reduces installation errors
• Voltage rating 300V
• Full technical back up including QA
• Conforms to AS 3169 and AS4437
Note: All terminals should be crimped onto the conductor with a quality crimper that is designed to crimp the specific terminal type.
Conductive Material (Quick Connect Range) Brass 30% Zinc, 70% Copper Tensile Strength 580 MPa Ductile Rating 6% min Final Metal State Annealed Working Temperature Pre-Insulate -40Â°C to +105Â°C Brass 145Â°C Tin plated 160Â°C
Conductive Material (Except Quick Connect Range) Copper 99.9% Pure Tensile Strength 200 MPa Ductile Rating 35% min Final Metal State Fully Annealed Oxygen Content 50ppm max General Electrical Properties Total Conductivity 99.5% IACS Total Resistivity 1.738 micro-ohm cm
Electroplating Material Tin Tin Content 99.9% Other Metals Lead + Antimony Plating Thickness 2.5 microns Insulation Material PVC for all except nylon 6 or nylon 66 for FIQC Breakdown Voltage 1.5kV (min) Insulation Resistance Above 100 meg ohms Working Voltage Up to 300V AC/DC Conformant Standards AS4437, AS3169 Australia CSA Canada IEC Europe UL Nema USA Demko Denmark DIN VDE Germany Kema Holland JIS Japan; Nemko Norway ASE Switzerland BS United Kingdom
For hardware being metric 8.8 tensile grade.
Thread Dia. (mm)Torque (Nm)
Nominal Pull Out Force
Pull out should be checked for each tool/terminal combination.
Wire Size (mm–)Pull Out Force kg (N)
|Terminal Type:||Quick Connect Piggy Back|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.