- Compliance to EN50155
- 72/110Vdc Wide Input Range (96V Nominal)
- Fanless - convection cooled
- Operates in position with restricted airflows
200W DC/DC Rail Power Supply
Input 96V Nominal (53-140Vdc) DC Output 13.6Vdc at 15A
DC/DC Power Supply used in Locomotive applications. The input range of the WR200E extends to cover applications where 72Vdc or 110Vdc is the primary power source in locomotive applications. The unit operates continuously during dips and surges ranging between 40V – 385V. Accurate trimming of the output voltage is achieved with a non volatile memory digital trim circuit. High intensity Green LEDs for Vin and Vout OK are located at each end of the power supply. Tested and certified to all important aspects of EN50155.
• No external fins - operates in position with restricted airflows
• Fan-less and fuse-less design. Fans and fuses are susceptible to failure – eliminating them increases reliability
• 90+% Efficiency
• No Ventilation Ports required - reduces dust ingress which increases reliability
• Wide Range - operational in 72Vdc or 110Vdc applications
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.