CAT 3 NFPA-70E 37cal/cm2 Arc Flash rating - no exposed metal
Dual layer 330g/m2 (front and arms)
Permanent FR and Arc Flash rating
Switching Coat Proban 54 XL
Proban is a type of treated cotton, providing excellent flame retardant properties, whilst retaining the natural breathing ability of cotton. The Proban Arc Flash garments are all tested to an electric arc of 10kA for 1 second. Temperatures in this arc reach 9000 deg C, and are reduced to a safe level before contact with the skin. The highest level of protection to the European Standard, this is equal to a 37cal/cm2 rating in the NFPA Standard. This does change (become higher) when more garments are worn together. Being tested to 10kA for 1 second, means that they are also able to sustain 20kA for 0.5 seconds, or 50kA for around 0.05 seconds for example. Because they are only tested to 10kA does not mean this is the maximum fault current they can be used for.
- Arc Flash garment made from patented Proban fabric (100% permanently treated cotton fabric)
- CAT 3 NFPA-70E tested 37cal/cm2 Arc Flash rating - no exposed metal
- Tested to Level 3 ENV50354 - 10kA/1sec
- Dual layer 330g/m2 Proban fabric (front and arms)
- Permanent FR and Arc Flash Rated
|Apparel Type:||Arc Flash Proban|
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.