- Designed for industrial use where high volume flameless heat is required
- Powered by butane gas
- A completely portable tool
- Includes a heatshrink scoop accessory
- Applications include heatshrinking, adhesive activation, bending and forming plastic, pre-heating flux, repairing vinyl etc.
The Flameless Heat Gun is designed for industrial use where high volume flameless heat is required.
It's wide nozzle and high output long life catalyst provide infinitely adjustable heat levels in a portable tool.
Heat Gun Features
- Self-contained piezo electronic ignition system
- Clear gas tank to visually check fuel level
- Stand and heat deflector included
Applications include: shrink heat-shrink, general heating and drying, activating adhesives, bending PVC etc.
Maximum temperature: approx 750 degrees Celsius, infinitely adjustable
Fuel capacity: 38ml (200 mins)
NOTE: Do not store in environments above 50 deg if filled with Butane Gas
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.