- Premium black Vinyl Electrical Insulating Tape 0.18mm - flame retardant
- Low temp, cold and sun resistant, high dielectric strength, 600V
- Highly resistant to water, oil, acids, alkalies and chemicals
- Operating Temperature: -18 to 105 Degrees Celsius
- Approved UL510, CSA 22.2 and VDE
CABPRO MEGA 43+ is a 0.18mm all-weather, professional grade, pressure sensitive, vinyl tape that gives complete electrical and mechanical protection for most general taping jobs with more dielectric protection than similar tapes. Method of bonding the adhesive to the vinyl prevents transfer and gives greater adhesive strength. Thin, tough and resilient, it can be stretched to conform easily without breaking. Easily applied at low temperatures.
CABPRO MEGA 43+ Features
- 0.18mm thickness
- Cold and sunlight resistant
- High dielectric strength
- Highly elastic
- Flame retardant
- UL and CSA approved
- Highly resistant to sun, water, oil, Acids, alkalies and corrosive chemicals
- VDE approved
General splicing. Primary insulation for splices at not more than 600 volts. Protective outer jacket. Low temperature applications.
Dimensions: 19mm x 20m x 0.18mm
|Tape Width (mm):||19|
|Tape Voltage (kV):||0.6|
|Tape Thickness (mm):||0.18|
|Minimum Temperature (degree celcius):||-18|
|Maximum Temperature (degree celcius):||105|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.