- PE/NY dry blocked, central non-metallic strength member cable with optical fibres contained in jelly filled loose tubes (12/tube)
- Blue nylon jacket over PE sheath
- For direct burial underground use
- Insect-resistant nylon jacket
External Underground Loose Tube Cable - Singlemode
A termite resistant loose tube cable featuring a non-metallic strength member, gel filled tubes and a dry block core, for use in both direct bury and conduit/duct applications. The Thixotropic gel filled tubes and water swellable yarns (dry core) prevent water ingress while the non-metallic glass fibre reinforced plastic central strength member maintains excellent tensile strength.
This standard loose tube construction features an inner UV resistant Polyethylene (PE) sheath and an outer termite/UV resistant Polyamide Nylon jacket.
Other options include Composite (MM + SM), Sacrificial Sheath and CST Armour.
Loose Tube Cable Features
- Blue UV and Insect/Termite resistant Nylon (Polyamide) Jacket
- Black PE (Polyethylene) UV resistant Inner sheath
- Polyester based rip cords for easy sheath removal
- Water blocking tape and swellable yarns prevent ingress into the core
- Thixotropic gel filled tubes prevent water ingress into the tubes
- Non-metallic fibre reinforced plastic rod central strength member provides tensile strength
|# of Cores - Fibre:
|Cable Jacket Material:
|Fibre Cable Type/Construction:
|LT | Loose Tube
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.