- Quick and simple installation to seal and waterproof a termination
- High resistance to tearing and high tensile strength
- Resistant to UV, decay, chemicals and corrosion
KEV Heatshrink Boot/Glove 4 Way 100-47MM/38-12MM
KEV Heatshrink Gloves (boots) are used to seal and waterproof cable
terminations, by sealing the insulated conductors to the cable jacket. They
have a hot melt glue liner that melts while the glove is shrinking and creates
a strong bond between the glove and the cable.
• Quick and simple installation to seal and waterproof a termination.
• High resistance to tearing and high tensile strength.
• Resistant to UV, decay, chemicals and corrosion.
To install the glove, ensure that the insulation of the cable and conductor are clean and grease-free, and roughen with emery paper for a good glue bond. Shrink the glove from the middle out with a heat gun or soft yellow gas flame until adhesive extrudes. Avoid local overheating during the shrinkage process.
Conformant Standards: ASTM & IEC
Material: Modified cross-linked polyolefin
Continuous Operating Temp: -40°C to +110°C
Min. Full Recovery Temp: 120°C
Tensile Strength: 14 MPa
Ultimate Elongation: 600%
Dielectric strength: 17 kV/mm
Volume Resistance: 3.0 x 1014 Ω.cm
Water Absorption: 0.3%
Flammability: Do not use in flame prone areas
Line drawings available. See Technical Data.
|Heatshrink Type:||4-Way Breakout Boot|
|Pre-Shrink Diameter (mm):||100|
|After-Shrink Diameter (mm):||47|
|Heatshrink Tube Length (M):||0.18|
|Recovered Wall Thickness (mm):||4|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.