- Made from Electron Beam Cross Linked Polyolefin
- Operating temperature -75 to +135 degrees Celsius
- Resistant to common fluids, solvents and abrasion
- Clear variant is NOT UL listed, UV resistant or flame retardant
XLP tubing is a chemically cross-linked tubing that conforms to MIL-1-23053/5 class 3. It will withstand -75°C to 135°C for normal operating conditions.
Tubing can easily be shrunk with a heat gun or a heat tunnel.
NOTE: All tubing in this range are flame retardant except clear, which is flammable and conforms to MIL-1-23053/5 Class 2.
XLP Heat Shrink Thin Wall Features
• Highly flexible
• Flame retardant (Except Clear)
• Abrasion and impact resistant
• For use in all electrical and electronic applications
• In-house cutting facility available for cut sleeves
• Full range 1.5mm to 125mm diameter with 2:1 shrink
• Available in most colours on reels or 4ft (1.2m) lengths
• Range is UV stabilised (Except Clear)
XLP tubing has numerous uses in the electrical and associated industries, including insulation, colour coding and mechanical protection.
Compliant Standards: UL224 VW1 File No. E366157
Conformant Standards: MIL-1-23053/5; JIS
Material: Chemically, cross-linked, thermally stabilised flame retardant polyolefin
Continuous Operating Temperature: -75°C to +135°C
Shrinkage temp: >100°C
Longitudinal shrinkage: <5%
Tensile strength: 16 MPa
Breakdown voltage: 25 kV/mm wall thickness
Volume resistivity: 1.0 x 1014 ohm cm
Elongation at break point: 400%
Water absorption: 0.15% max
Flammability: Passed ASTM-D-2671
UV stability: All tubing is stable (Except Clear)
Voltage rating: 600V
Pre-cut service available for large quantities of tubing to customer specifications. Preferred supply option is a full reel of tubing. If your requirements are less than a full reel, please consider buying 4ft lengths.
|Heatshrink Type:||Thin Wall Tube|
|Pre-Shrink Diameter (mm):||12.7|
|After-Shrink Diameter (mm):||6.4|
|Heatshrink Tube Length (M):||1.2|
|Recovered Wall Thickness (mm):||0.62|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.