- An extremely flexible lead typically used on disconnects and switch handle grounds
- Seamless pure Copper ferrules (rectangle shape) on each end
- Use to take up linear expansion/contraction or absorb vibration
- Special ends and braid types available upon request
- 100A: 22 sq. mm braid
Flexible Copper Braid 100AMP 300mm M12
Flexible Copper Braids are an extremely flexible lead, which are typically used on disconnects and switch handle grounds. They can also be used to take up linear expansion and contraction, or absorb vibration.
Flexible Copper Braid Features
• Seamless pure copper ferrules are formed into a rectangular shape on each end
• Standard braids are supplied with tinned braid, and plated ferrules
• Single or double hole available
• Special ends and braid types are available on request
Line drawings for dimensions are available under Technical Data. The length of the braid is between centre of the first holes.
Special Order Form can be used to request custom braids.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.