Available in one or one with wire prtection or two screw formats
Clear polycarbonate housing so termination can be visually checked
Rated for normal 240/415V applications, 32 Amps
Polycarbonate housing, brass body and steel screw
Heavy duty insulated screw connectors accommodate a maximum of 2 x 6mm- cables, and are made in one and two screw formats, the two screw being for the earth.
Insulated Screw Connector Features
- Clear plastic housing so that termination can be visually checked
- Soft plastic housing with no sharp edges for user comfort
- Nominal 32A rating, dependant on conductor loading
- Rated for normal 240/415V applications
- Supplied in handy screw top jars
Insulated screw connectors are typically used by electricians, in junction boxes for general connections, to connect light fittings, and virtually anywhere in general purpose wiring.
Material Body: PVC
|Terminal Type:||Insulated Screw|
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.