- Class 2, 17000 volts AC - Maximum voltage use
- Made with special grade natural rubber compounds for assured electrical protection
- Superior anatomical construction results in lower hand fatigue
- Complies and tested to Standard IEC EN60903
- Length 360mm with a straight cuff
HV Insulating Gloves - Size 11
Maintain a safe work environment - We recommend regular 6 month HV testing of this product. Testing can be carried out by our Legend Test Laboratory Facility. Refer to your State Electrical or Safety Government department to check your local legislation regarding testing.
Durable 17000V Gloves with Rolled or Cut Edge Cuff
Approved to EN60903 17000V Working Voltage
Class - 2
Available in sizes 9 - 11
Sizing Guide - Rubber Gloves
Glove sizing is imperative to ensure you maintain good feel and dexterity. Use the following guide to choose the right size for you.
Knuckle Circumference / Size:
20.3cm / 8
22.9cm / 9
25.4cm / 10
27.9cm / 11
E.g. For a knuckle circumference of 24 cm, you would choose a Size 10.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.